Licenses and Business Transactions
We also draft and negotiate various types of licenses and other business transactions. Some representative transactions we have handled include:
• Cross-border trademark license agreements with client partner companies in countries such as Argentina, Peru, and Mexico.
• Strategic Alliance among Mexican client and Canadian and European companies.
• Deals of IT service and product company, with values ranging between $500K and $20M. Deals involved Software Development, IT Outsourcing, Value Added Reseller, OEM, and Licensing.
• Corporate buy-out agreements.
• IT Outsourcing Agreements; negotiated with purchasers such as MCI, Bell Atlantic, Bell Canada, US West, Bell South, and Lucent.
• Strategic Alliance between health care software company and telecommunications software company.
• Nondisclosure, employment, and independent contractor agreements.
• Non-compete agreements.
• Venture capital financings, public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and asset purchases. In these deals, we have represented seller, purchaser, investor, or underwriter.